Friday, January 28, 2011

The Way Back..



After few days ikat perut, al-Hamdulillah, I finally got da chance to watch a movie yesterday..After a while din watch any movie, I decided to watch 'The Way Back' since it sounds like da newest to me than da rest in my latest 2-weeks list, and of coz, the choice has been influenced metaphorically by da actors..heh heh..


To be frank, this is da first time that I dun even managed to read da sypnosis of a movie before I even select it to be in the list to watch..i really had no idea and blurred of what we r gonna watch..hehe..

Well..lets waste no time and let me share with u bout those things that I like about da movie. This is sumthing of coz not so 'wow' movie to some of u..but for me, it is sumthing..ermm..i dun even know how to express it, but at least it had been listed to my “fav to re-watch” list..heh heh..(“,) or lets just make it simple, one of my favorite’s.. ;p What’s in it ya? Well..It’s about da determination of mankind to survive despite of da unforgiving wilderness world that we are facing, not to give up easily, and how significant impacts out of little advantages/weaknesses can each of us contribute in order to achieve something that we all have in common.

HeRe FoR mORe.. (",)

1 comment:

  1. Dan orang-orang yang berusaha dengan bersungguh-sungguh kerana memenuhi kehendak agama Kami, sesungguhnya Kami akan memimpin mereka ke jalan-jalan Kami (yang menjadikan mereka bergembira serta beroleh keredaan); dan sesungguhnya (pertolongan dan bantuan) Allah adalah berserta orang-orang yang berusaha membaiki amalannya. (Al-'Ankabuut 29:69)

    ReplyDelete